OK, so here is our list of products we absolutely love along with links just in case you decide you want one.
BTW, if you do decide you want one, please buy it using our link and you’ll be helping support all the great content on our site!
We start everyday with a carafe of fresh brewed coffee and we absolutely love our Capresso Conical Burr Grinder which we purchased through Amazon. It has Commercial-grade conical burrs that produce an incredibly consistent grind – We’ve been using it every single day since February of 2012 and it’s still going strong!
- Measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5-inch
- Heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing; built-in timer; easy to clean
- Bean container holds 8-1/2-ounce; ground container holds 4-ounce
- 100-Watt conical burr grinder with 16 grind settings
OK, this one I love, but the wife hates – too much effort as far as she’s concerned!
However, If power on your boat is an issue, or you simply want to be a bit more “Green” then I can highly recommend it as the Best MANUAL coffee grinder available!
- A ceramic grinding mechanism never alters flavor of grinds, resulting in fresh, flavorful, and pure ingredients
- Advanced ceramic close in hardness to diamond; will never rust and will provide a long useful life
- Adjustable from fine to coarse grinds; non-slip base ensures stability
- Reusable glass container stores up to 100 g of coffee grinds
We have tried a number of different carafes and I can honestly say that none compare to our Thermos 51 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Carafe which we purchased through Amazon. It keeps our coffee fresh & hot all day long!
- Thermos vacuum insulation technology locks in temperature to preserve flavor and freshness to keep beverages hot for 12 hours or cold for 24
- Durable 18/8 stainless steel interior and exterior withstand the demands of everyday use
- Pour spout opens with push button ease for simple one-handed pouring
- Large mouth opening makes filling and cleaning easy
- Body stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and is condensation-free with cold
When making our Homemade Buttermilk, we simply start with buttermilk from our most recent batch… but when we forget to save some, this is our “Go To” Buttermilk Culture!
Ok, just like the carafe, we have tried a number of different pepper/salt grinders and I can honestly say that these are absolutely the best we have tried.
- Simply turn Grinders over and unscrew caps to refill
- Grinding mechanism on top of Grinder to ensure clean countertops
- Stainless steel accents for galley-to-table appeal
- Easily adjust Grinder settings from fine to coarse
- Non-corrosive ceramic grinders – Key aboard a boat!
- Clear acrylic bodies show contents and make it easy to see when it is time to refill
The following are not necessarily items we use or endorse; these are simply suggestions provided by Amazon, but hopefully it’s something you’re interested in.